Inside Ludlow Castle with more than 180 local food and drink producers and suppliers: real food, ale, cider, perry, wine and more from the Marches, with samples and tastings.
The Magnalonga is organised and operated by Ludlow Marches Food and Drink Festival, a not-for-profit organisation, with the help of many volunteers.
All general public and press enquiries:
Phone: 01584 873957
Or in an emergency: 07483160064
Please note the office is not staffed continuously; we suggest that you email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of leaving a message.
Correspondence: (Personal callers by appointment only, please.)
Ludlow Marches Food and Drink Festival
Unit 12, The Business Quarter
Eco Park Road
Ludlow Marches Food and Drink Festival is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales no. 4230963.
Registered office: dhjh, 81 Teme Street, Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire, WR15 8AE (correspondence only).
The company operates on a not-for-profit basis.
VAT registration number: GB 783 6218 97
Tickets for the Magnalonga are sold subject to the following conditions:
- You take part in this event at your own risk.
- It is the responsibility of each walker to ensure that they are physically fit enough to take part in the walk.
- You are advised to wear suitable clothing and footwear and to pay attention to uneven, muddy and hilly ground.
- Keep to the indicated path, respect the landowners' property, and do not damage any crops or other items in fields.
- Dogs are welcome but only if they kept on a lead at all times.
- A responsible adult must accompany children.
- No refund if weather is inclement.
- The organisers accept no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or injury that may occur to any participant or to any third party.
Information in this web site is believed to be correct at the time of publication, but all events are subject to alteration or cancellation without notice. Errors and Omissions Excepted. The Festival is not responsible for the contents of external web sites.
The entire contents of this web site are Copyright © 2004-2021 Ludlow Marches Food and Drink Festival. Unauthorised reproduction of any material contained in this site, in any format, is not permitted.
Media enquiries, and enquiries about reproduction of photographs and other material used in this web site should be addressed to our Events Manager in the first instance.