Inside Ludlow Castle with more than 180 local food and drink producers and suppliers: real food, ale, cider, perry, wine and more from the Marches, with samples and tastings.
Ticket & event info
Ticket price includes all food and drink as described (alcoholic drinks will not be served to people under 18 years of age), souvenir glass, lanyard and full printed itinerary.
Important: Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- The number of tickets for the Magnalonga is limited.
- Advance booking is essential, as the catering arrangements have to be planned carefully in advance. Tickets cannot be bought on the day.
- You take part in this event at your own risk.
- It is the responsibility of each walker to ensure that they are physically fit enough to take part in the walk.
- You are advised to wear suitable clothing and footwear and to pay attention to uneven, muddy and hilly ground.
- Keep to the indicated path, respect the landowners' property, and do not damage any crops or other items in fields.
- Dogs are welcome but only if they kept on a lead at all times. PLEASE NOTE: there will be a number of stiles to cross (roughly 8) not all of which are easily accessible for larger dogs, and some narrow pathways. Please keep this in mind if you are planning to bring your dog on the Magnalonga.
- Persons under the age of 18 will not be served with alcoholic drinks and must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- No refund if weather is inclement.
- The organisers accept no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or injury that may occur to any participant or to any third party.
All tickets bought online are valid for the Magnalonga event to take place on Sunday 9th August 2020.
Please note - there will be a number of stiles to cross (roughly 8) not all of which are easily accessible for larger dogs, and some narrow pathways. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
Please keep this in mind if you are planning to bring your dog on the Magnalonga.